Skip to main content

I am done with this piece, it took a few months but I am happy with the result.

This is an amalgamation of information that I put together when trying to change the text on the 'Vote' button that is part of the Poll module.

Having worked at home now for a year (time has flown by), I decided it was time to make my desk a standing desk...

I have been working with some friends to get some save the date cards made for their library wedding. Just got these back from the printer.

I have been given this plaster Rhino head to customize. I have been sitting on it for a while (not literally), trying to come up with an idea that wasn't just sticking things to it.